- 1 How long is a flight from New Orleans to Montana?
- 2 What is the closest major airport to Missoula Montana?
- 3 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 4 Does Southwest Airlines fly out of Missoula Montana?
- 5 Does Southwest fly to Montana?
- 6 Where do you fly into for Missoula Montana?
- 7 What is the biggest airport in Montana?
- 8 What is Missoula Montana famous for?
- 9 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
- 10 What cities have direct flights to Missoula?
- 11 What cities fly direct to Missoula?
- 12 Which airlines fly to MSO?
How long is a flight from New Orleans to Montana?
Average direct flight time is 3 hours 59 minutes. The fastest direct flight from New Orleans to Montana is 3 hours 59 minutes.
What is the closest major airport to Missoula Montana?
The closest major airport to Missoula, Montana is Missoula International Airport (MSO / KMSO). This airport is 7 miles from the center of Missoula, MT. If you’re looking for domestic flights to MSO, check the airlines that fly to MSO.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
Does Southwest Airlines fly out of Missoula Montana?
Missoula is serviced by four commercial airlines that have regular flights in and out of Missoula. Southwest Airlines is one of several additional airlines that serve Spokane. Flights into Kalispell, Helena, and Butte are also options for those looking to see more of Montana, with Missoula an easy 120 miles or so away.
Does Southwest fly to Montana?
Now, the airline has added additional flights to two travel hotspots: Florida and Bozeman, Montana. This will be Southwest Airline’s first destination in Montana. Flights to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport will take off from airports in Denver and Las Vegas starting at $40 beginning May 27.
Where do you fly into for Missoula Montana?
Missoula is served by Missoula Johnson-Bell Field Airport, also commonly referred to as Johnson-Bell Field, Missoula Intl, or simply Missoula Airport. The airport code is MSO.
What is the biggest airport in Montana?
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport – IATA Code – BZN (~ 1.5 M Passengers) Bozeman Airport is a small-hub US airport located in the city of Belgrade, about 13 km from Bozeman City. Formerly known as the Field Airport, it is the largest one in Montana.
What is Missoula Montana famous for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless.
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.
What cities have direct flights to Missoula?
From Los Angeles, there are 4 airlines that have direct services to Missoula, which are Alaska (Oneworld), Allegiant, American Airlines (Oneworld) and Delta (SkyTeam). From Minneapolis, direct flights are offered by Delta (SkyTeam). From Oakland, East Bay and Phoenix, you can fly with Allegiant.
What cities fly direct to Missoula?
Domestic non stop flights from Missoula may fly to:
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas – DFW – Envoy Air.
- Denver, Colorado – DEN – SkyWest Airlines, United, Trans States Airlines.
- Las Vegas, Nevada – LAS – Allegiant Air.
- Minneapolis, Minnesota – MSP – Delta.
- Phoenix, Arizona – AZA – Allegiant Air.
- Portland, Oregon – PDX – Horizon Air.
Which airlines fly to MSO?
Airlines + Destinations
- ALASKA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-252-7522. Year Round Service.
- ALLEGIANT AIR. Phone. 702-505-8888. Year Round Service.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES. Phone. 800-433-7300. Year Round Service.
- DELTA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-221-1212. Year Round Service.
- FRONTIER AIRLINES. Phone. 801-401-9000.
- UNITED AIRLINES. Phone. 800-864-8331.