- 1 How far is Missoula from Roundup?
- 2 What towns are near Roundup Montana?
- 3 Is Missoula Montana a good place to live?
- 4 What is Missoula Montana known for?
- 5 What towns are in Musselshell County MT?
- 6 Why is Missoula so expensive?
- 7 What is the prettiest city in Montana?
- 8 Is Missoula Montana worth visiting?
- 9 Are there rattlesnakes in Missoula MT?
How far is Missoula from Roundup?
There are 260.34 miles from Missoula to Roundup in east direction and 393 miles (632.47 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 E route. Missoula and Roundup are 5 hours 57 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Missoula, MT to Roundup, MT. The halfway point is Belgrade, MT.
What towns are near Roundup Montana?
Cities near Roundup, Montana:
- Billings, MT.
- Laurel, MT.
- Lewistown, MT.
- Livingston, MT.
- Powell, WY.
- Miles City, MT.
- Bozeman, MT.
- Belgrade, MT.
Is Missoula Montana a good place to live?
Missoula has been a somewhat high crime city for a while, but fortunately, crime rates haven’t increased over the past year. Still, it’s possible to live in a high crime area and not experience any personal harm. Overall, violent crime only accounts for 9% of total incidents in Missoula.
What is Missoula Montana known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
What towns are in Musselshell County MT?
The town of Roundup, whose name comes from cattle roundups of the late 1800’s and first established in 1908, is the county seat. Roundup provides all services plus a local hospital and houses a Class B school.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.
What is the prettiest city in Montana?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Montana
- Bozeman. Architectural Landmark.
- Whitefish. Architectural Landmark.
- Hamilton. Architectural Landmark.
- Polson. Architectural Landmark.
- Lewistown. Architectural Landmark.
- West Yellowstone. Architectural Landmark.
- Anaconda. Architectural Landmark.
- Butte. Architectural Landmark.
Is Missoula Montana worth visiting?
Missoula is considered the arts capital of Montana, and even though I knew that before arrival, I was still impressed by the many art galleries, funky artwork, and overall appreciation for the finer things in life that I found. If you’re still hankering for some culture, Missoula also has a FREE art museum.
Are there rattlesnakes in Missoula MT?
He wrote a book about amphibians and reptiles in Montana and says while there are rattlesnakes that live around Missoula, they don’t often make their way to town.