- 1 Does Southwest Airlines fly out of Missoula Montana?
- 2 Does Alaska fly out of Missoula?
- 3 Who flies into Montana?
- 4 What cities have direct flights to Missoula?
- 5 Does Southwest fly in to Montana?
- 6 How many gates does Missoula airport have?
- 7 What is the biggest airport in Montana?
- 8 What is Missoula Montana known for?
- 9 What airlines fly in and out of Missoula Montana?
- 10 Does Alaska Airlines fly out of Montana?
- 11 What is the name of the airport in Missoula Montana?
- 12 Where is the best place to fly Montana?
- 13 What airports does Delta fly to in Montana?
- 14 What airport in Montana is closest to Yellowstone?
Does Southwest Airlines fly out of Missoula Montana?
Missoula is serviced by four commercial airlines that have regular flights in and out of Missoula. Southwest Airlines is one of several additional airlines that serve Spokane. Flights into Kalispell, Helena, and Butte are also options for those looking to see more of Montana, with Missoula an easy 120 miles or so away.
Does Alaska fly out of Missoula?
Alaska Airlines announces largest carrier expansion in Missoula history. Passengers exit an Alaska Airlines plane at Missoula International Airport on Tuesday morning. The airline company announced Tuesday direct flight options in and out of Missoula to four California cities.
Who flies into Montana?
Billings Logan International Airport (BIL)
- ALASKA AIR/HORIZON AIR.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES.
- CAPE AIR.
- UNITED/UNITED EXPRESS.
- ADDITIONAL AIRPORT INFORMATION.
- RENTAL CARS.
What cities have direct flights to Missoula?
From Los Angeles, there are 4 airlines that have direct services to Missoula, which are Alaska (Oneworld), Allegiant, American Airlines (Oneworld) and Delta (SkyTeam). From Minneapolis, direct flights are offered by Delta (SkyTeam). From Oakland, East Bay and Phoenix, you can fly with Allegiant.
Does Southwest fly in to Montana?
Now, the airline has added additional flights to two travel hotspots: Florida and Bozeman, Montana. This will be Southwest Airline’s first destination in Montana. Flights to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport will take off from airports in Denver and Las Vegas starting at $40 beginning May 27.
How many gates does Missoula airport have?
The passenger terminal at Missoula International Airport – with six boarding gates (3 are jet bridges & 3 are ground-level), 12 airline counters, 11 self-service kiosks, and 2 baggage carousels – offers restaurants and lounges, shops and newsstands, business center, rental car desks, and wireless internet access.
What is the biggest airport in Montana?
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport – IATA Code – BZN (~ 1.5 M Passengers) Bozeman Airport is a small-hub US airport located in the city of Belgrade, about 13 km from Bozeman City. Formerly known as the Field Airport, it is the largest one in Montana.
What is Missoula Montana known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
What airlines fly in and out of Missoula Montana?
Airlines + Destinations
- ALASKA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-252-7522. Year Round Service.
- ALLEGIANT AIR. Phone. 702-505-8888. Year Round Service.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES. Phone. 800-433-7300. Year Round Service.
- DELTA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-221-1212. Year Round Service.
- FRONTIER AIRLINES. Phone. 801-401-9000.
- UNITED AIRLINES. Phone. 800-864-8331.
Does Alaska Airlines fly out of Montana?
Cheap flights from Missoula | Alaska Airlines.
What is the name of the airport in Missoula Montana?
The Missoula Airport (MSO) is considered the ‘Gateway to Western Montana. ‘ The Missoula International Airport (Johnson-Bell Field) is a vital part of the western Montana regional airport system and an integral part of the transportation infrastructure of the region.
Where is the best place to fly Montana?
Flights to Billings Logan International Airport (BIL) are best for anyone wanting to see the eastern part of Montana. You will find nearby national forests and wildlife refuges. From here you can take a short flight to Helena or drive a few hours in a rental car.
What airports does Delta fly to in Montana?
Montana markets Delta provides service include: Butte, Billings, Bozeman, Great Falls, Helena, Kalispell, Missoula and West Yellowstone.
What airport in Montana is closest to Yellowstone?
The airport closest to Yellowstone National Park is West Yellowstone Airport (WYS), located in Montana. Arriving here gives you a birds-eye view of the park before landing. A trip in a rental car is about 35 mi from a park entrance.