- 1 Does Southwest fly into Missoula Montana?
- 2 What time of the year are flights cheapest?
- 3 What is the closest major airport to Missoula Montana?
- 4 Where do you fly into for Missoula Montana?
- 5 Does Southwest fly to Montana?
- 6 What airport does Southwest fly to in Montana?
- 7 Which airlines fly to MSO?
- 8 Where does Southwest fly close to Glacier National Park?
- 9 What days are most expensive to fly?
- 10 What is the cheapest month to vacation?
- 11 What day of the week is the cheapest day to fly?
- 12 What is the biggest airport in Montana?
- 13 What is the name of Missoula Montana airport?
Does Southwest fly into Missoula Montana?
Missoula is serviced by four commercial airlines that have regular flights in and out of Missoula. Southwest Airlines is one of several additional airlines that serve Spokane. Flights into Kalispell, Helena, and Butte are also options for those looking to see more of Montana, with Missoula an easy 120 miles or so away.
What time of the year are flights cheapest?
Cheapest days to fly in the U.S. and Canada
- January and February.
- March and April.
- June, July, August and September.
- January, February and March.
- May and June.
- July, August and September.
- Shop as you would year-round. Compare airfares.
- Don’t shop too late, either!
What is the closest major airport to Missoula Montana?
The closest major airport to Missoula, Montana is Missoula International Airport (MSO / KMSO). This airport is 7 miles from the center of Missoula, MT. If you’re looking for domestic flights to MSO, check the airlines that fly to MSO.
Where do you fly into for Missoula Montana?
Missoula is served by Missoula Johnson-Bell Field Airport, also commonly referred to as Johnson-Bell Field, Missoula Intl, or simply Missoula Airport. The airport code is MSO.
Does Southwest fly to Montana?
Now, the airline has added additional flights to two travel hotspots: Florida and Bozeman, Montana. This will be Southwest Airline’s first destination in Montana. Flights to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport will take off from airports in Denver and Las Vegas starting at $40 beginning May 27.
What airport does Southwest fly to in Montana?
When you book a flight into Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, you’re in for small-town charm in Big Sky Country.
Which airlines fly to MSO?
Airlines + Destinations
- ALASKA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-252-7522. Year Round Service.
- ALLEGIANT AIR. Phone. 702-505-8888. Year Round Service.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES. Phone. 800-433-7300. Year Round Service.
- DELTA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-221-1212. Year Round Service.
- FRONTIER AIRLINES. Phone. 801-401-9000.
- UNITED AIRLINES. Phone. 800-864-8331.
Where does Southwest fly close to Glacier National Park?
Southwest (29 miles) of the park is its closest city neighbor, Kalispell, followed by Missoula from the south (150 miles), and Great Falls from the southeast (200 miles).
What days are most expensive to fly?
If you’re flying on a U.S. domestic flight, two of the best days to pay less on flights are Tuesday and Wednesday. The one day during the week you don’t want to purchase your flight on is Friday. Travelers who purchase their tickets on Fridays are more likely to buy tickets that are more expensive than usual.
What is the cheapest month to vacation?
The Cheapest Months for Couples to Travel
- July Is the Cheapest Time to Visit
- August Is the Cheapest Time to Visit
- September Is the Cheapest Time to Visit
- October Is the Cheapest Time to Visit
- November Is the Cheapest Time to Visit
- December Is the Cheapest Time to Visit
What day of the week is the cheapest day to fly?
For U.S. domestic flights, the cheapest days to fly are usually Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. For flights to Europe, weekdays tend to be cheaper than weekends.
What is the biggest airport in Montana?
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport – IATA Code – BZN (~ 1.5 M Passengers) Bozeman Airport is a small-hub US airport located in the city of Belgrade, about 13 km from Bozeman City. Formerly known as the Field Airport, it is the largest one in Montana.
What is the name of Missoula Montana airport?
The Missoula International Airport (Johnson-Bell Field) is a vital part of the western Montana regional airport system and an integral part of the transportation infrastructure of the region.