- 1 What towns are near Missoula Montana?
- 2 What is the southernmost city in Montana?
- 3 Which city is close to Missoula?
- 4 How big is Lolo Montana?
- 5 What is the coolest town in Montana?
- 6 How old is Stevensville Montana?
- 7 Are there black people in Butte Montana?
- 8 Where is the best place to live in Montana?
- 9 Is Montana a good place to live?
What towns are near Missoula Montana?
- Hamilton, MT.
- Polson, MT.
- Florence, MT.
- Lincoln, MT.
- Lolo, MT.
- Phillipsburg, MT.
- Seeley Lake, MT.
- Stevensville, MT.
What is the southernmost city in Montana?
Great Falls, Montana – Wikipedia.
Which city is close to Missoula?
2 major cities are near Missoula; Bozeman being the closest is 202.2 miles or 325.4 kilometers away. Missoula is also near the Idaho state border; Boise in Idaho is 367.7 miles or 591.8 kilometers away.
How big is Lolo Montana?
It is bordered by Idaho to the west; North Dakota and South Dakota to the east; Wyoming to the south; and by the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan to the north.
What is the coolest town in Montana?
Discover the top places to visit with our list of the best small towns in Montana.
- Fort Benton.
- Red Lodge. Beartooth Highway.
- Big Timber. A train traveling through Big Timber | Jerry Huddleston / photo modified.
- Lewistown. Storm clouds over the mountains near Lewistown.
How old is Stevensville Montana?
The oldest consistently occupied town in Montana was initially established at the present day site of Stevensville by Catholic missionaries in 1841 (Stevensville Historical Society 1971). At the request of four separate Indian delegations from the Salish tribe, Father Pierre De Smet came to the valley from St.
Are there black people in Butte Montana?
Of the total population of Butte, less than 0.2 percent are black, and even less are the children or grandchildren of the city’s once thriving black community. With so few remaining to pass on its history, it has never been so important to study the black history of one of the West’s most ethnically diverse cities.
Where is the best place to live in Montana?
The 10 Best Cities in Montana to Call Home
- Belgrade. Situated north of Bozeman, in the center of Gallatin Valley, the small city of Belgrade is one of the most conveniently located places to live in Montana.
- Four Corners.
- East Helena.
Is Montana a good place to live?
Montana Is Full of Great Places to Live Although far down the list of most populous states, Montana has two cities ranked among Livability’s 2018 Top 100 Best Places to Live. The college towns of Bozeman, home of Montana State University, is ranked No. 96; and Missoula, home to the University of Montana is ranked 59.