- 1 How do I dispose of a TV in Missoula Montana?
- 2 Does Best Buy take old TVs for free?
- 3 What to do with old TVs that still work?
- 4 Will Walmart take your old TV?
- 5 Does Best Buy recycle 55 inch TVs?
- 6 Do Bunnings take old TVs?
- 7 What goodwill does not take?
- 8 Can you get money for old TVs?
- 9 Are old TV’s worth anything?
- 10 Can you do trade ins at Walmart?
- 11 Does Walmart do trade ins for consoles?
How do I dispose of a TV in Missoula Montana?
Call (406) 543-1905. PETE’s Recycling – Palmer Electric Technology Energy Services (PETE’s) accepts materials from 8:30 to 4:30 Monday-Friday. Accepted materials include lamps, ballasts, computers, monitors, televisions and other electronic equipment.
Does Best Buy take old TVs for free?
Products we recycle for free.* You can recycle up to three items per household per day (see categories below for state-specific info, and different limitations on TVs, computer monitors and laptops).
What to do with old TVs that still work?
How do you dispose of an old or broken TV?
- Donate your TV. There are many local charities that accept televisions that still work.
- Take it to a recycling facility. Depending on where you live, they may offer a pick up service.
- Return it to the manufacturer.
- Sell it.
- Give it away for free.
Will Walmart take your old TV?
More than 150 locations nationwide now accept Samsung TVs and other electronics for free. The locations also accept the Durabrand and Ilo TVs sold by Wal-Mart for free. Most locations will also accept other brands for a fee.
Does Best Buy recycle 55 inch TVs?
Recycle 55 inches TV – Best Buy Support. In recycle page it says 25$ fee for recycling Flat Panel TVs: LCD, Plasma, LED smaller than 50″. At this time, we are not set up for recycling of televisions carried in that are larger than 50”.
Do Bunnings take old TVs?
Accepts all small to medium Ewaste. Please bring large Items such as large TVs, fridges, and freezers, and batteries to Electronic Recycling Australia in Underdale, Drop off available store hours, cage is located in front foyer.
What goodwill does not take?
Goodwill DOES NOT accept these items
- Any item needing repair, except computers.
- Ammunition, weapons, including replicas.
- Automotive parts, including tires, batteries, motors.
- Baby gear, including furniture, car seats, strollers, high chairs, etc.
- Box springs and mattresses.
- Bowling balls.
Can you get money for old TVs?
Many new small TVs cost very little, so used older models might not be worth much. In some areas, you can donate the TV, which might yield a tax benefit more than the value you’d get in cash. You can also recycle it. If your TV is only a few years old, it’s probably worth something.
Are old TV’s worth anything?
Antique TV’s are worth much more. Unfortunately most such devices are not antiques. Really, really old TV’s are worth more, with color TV’s of the same year being worth more than black and white.
Can you do trade ins at Walmart?
Walmart’s trade-in program offers an immediate credit from $50 to $300 for more than 100 smartphones. Examples of trade-in values for working, non-damaged smartphones include: $300 for an Apple iPhone 5, $175 for a Samsung Galaxy SIII and $52 for a Samsung Galaxy S2.
Does Walmart do trade ins for consoles?
Believe it or not, gamers now have a new way of trading in their gently used games: Walmart. The company follows Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Target and others that take trade-ins for store credit. They’ll save money on video games and have the flexibility to spend it however they want.”