- 1 Does Southwest fly into Missoula Montana?
- 2 What airlines are in Missoula Montana?
- 3 What cities have direct flights to Missoula?
- 4 What airport does Southwest fly to in Montana?
- 5 Does Southwest fly to Yellowstone?
- 6 What is the biggest airport in Montana?
- 7 What is the closest major airport to Missoula Montana?
- 8 Is Missoula airport big?
- 9 Does Southwest fly to Montana?
- 10 How many gates does Missoula airport have?
- 11 What airlines fly out of Kalispell MT?
- 12 Does Southwest fly to all 50 states?
- 13 Does Southwest fly to Mt Rushmore?
Does Southwest fly into Missoula Montana?
Missoula is serviced by four commercial airlines that have regular flights in and out of Missoula. Southwest Airlines is one of several additional airlines that serve Spokane. Flights into Kalispell, Helena, and Butte are also options for those looking to see more of Montana, with Missoula an easy 120 miles or so away.
What airlines are in Missoula Montana?
Airlines + Destinations
- ALASKA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-252-7522. Year Round Service.
- ALLEGIANT AIR. Phone. 702-505-8888. Year Round Service.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES. Phone. 800-433-7300. Year Round Service.
- DELTA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-221-1212. Year Round Service.
- FRONTIER AIRLINES. Phone. 801-401-9000.
- UNITED AIRLINES. Phone. 800-864-8331.
What cities have direct flights to Missoula?
From Los Angeles, there are 4 airlines that have direct services to Missoula, which are Alaska (Oneworld), Allegiant, American Airlines (Oneworld) and Delta (SkyTeam). From Minneapolis, direct flights are offered by Delta (SkyTeam). From Oakland, East Bay and Phoenix, you can fly with Allegiant.
What airport does Southwest fly to in Montana?
When you book a flight into Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, you’re in for small-town charm in Big Sky Country.
Does Southwest fly to Yellowstone?
Delta, American Airlines and United Airlines fly from Southwest Airlines to Yellowstone National Park 5 times a day. Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks The Grandfather of them all: Yellowstone. Southwest makes accessing both of these parks easy if you fly into Salt Lake City, Utah or Boise, Idaho.
What is the biggest airport in Montana?
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport – IATA Code – BZN (~ 1.5 M Passengers) Bozeman Airport is a small-hub US airport located in the city of Belgrade, about 13 km from Bozeman City. Formerly known as the Field Airport, it is the largest one in Montana.
What is the closest major airport to Missoula Montana?
The closest major airport to Missoula, Montana is Missoula International Airport (MSO / KMSO). This airport is 7 miles from the center of Missoula, MT. If you’re looking for domestic flights to MSO, check the airlines that fly to MSO.
Is Missoula airport big?
The airport covers 2,700 acres (1,093 ha) at an elevation of 3,206 feet (977 m). It has two asphalt runways: 12/30 is 9,501 by 150 feet (2,896 x 46 m) and 8/26 is 4,612 by 75 feet (1,406 x 23 m).
Does Southwest fly to Montana?
Now, the airline has added additional flights to two travel hotspots: Florida and Bozeman, Montana. This will be Southwest Airline’s first destination in Montana. Flights to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport will take off from airports in Denver and Las Vegas starting at $40 beginning May 27.
How many gates does Missoula airport have?
The passenger terminal at Missoula International Airport – with six boarding gates (3 are jet bridges & 3 are ground-level), 12 airline counters, 11 self-service kiosks, and 2 baggage carousels – offers restaurants and lounges, shops and newsstands, business center, rental car desks, and wireless internet access.
What airlines fly out of Kalispell MT?
Eight major airlines — Alaska, Allegiant, American, Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, Sun Country, and United — serve the Flathead Valley.
Does Southwest fly to all 50 states?
Source: courtesy Boeing Co. With decades-old restrictions removed, Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) can fly to all 50 states from its headquarters home of Dallas.
Does Southwest fly to Mt Rushmore?
The closest our BELOVED Southwest comes is Denver & Mt Rushmore is 5hr 45min car trip (or $500 one-way plane ride).