- 1 What is the closest major airport to Missoula Montana?
- 2 Where do you fly into for Missoula Montana?
- 3 Does Southwest fly into Missoula Montana?
- 4 What cities fly direct to Missoula?
- 5 Does Southwest fly to Montana?
- 6 What is the biggest airport in Montana?
- 7 Is Missoula airport big?
- 8 What airlines fly MSO?
- 9 What airport does Southwest fly to in Montana?
- 10 Where does Southwest fly close to Glacier National Park?
- 11 Does Southwest fly to Yellowstone?
What is the closest major airport to Missoula Montana?
The closest major airport to Missoula, Montana is Missoula International Airport (MSO / KMSO). This airport is 7 miles from the center of Missoula, MT. If you’re looking for domestic flights to MSO, check the airlines that fly to MSO.
Where do you fly into for Missoula Montana?
‘ The Missoula International Airport (Johnson-Bell Field) is a vital part of the western Montana regional airport system and an integral part of the transportation infrastructure of the region. The airport and surrounding area provide visitors arriving by air, with a favorable first impression of Montana.
Does Southwest fly into Missoula Montana?
Missoula is serviced by four commercial airlines that have regular flights in and out of Missoula. Southwest Airlines is one of several additional airlines that serve Spokane. Flights into Kalispell, Helena, and Butte are also options for those looking to see more of Montana, with Missoula an easy 120 miles or so away.
What cities fly direct to Missoula?
From Los Angeles, there are 4 airlines that have direct services to Missoula, which are Alaska (Oneworld), Allegiant, American Airlines (Oneworld) and Delta (SkyTeam). From Minneapolis, direct flights are offered by Delta (SkyTeam). From Oakland, East Bay and Phoenix, you can fly with Allegiant.
Does Southwest fly to Montana?
Now, the airline has added additional flights to two travel hotspots: Florida and Bozeman, Montana. This will be Southwest Airline’s first destination in Montana. Flights to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport will take off from airports in Denver and Las Vegas starting at $40 beginning May 27.
What is the biggest airport in Montana?
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport – IATA Code – BZN (~ 1.5 M Passengers) Bozeman Airport is a small-hub US airport located in the city of Belgrade, about 13 km from Bozeman City. Formerly known as the Field Airport, it is the largest one in Montana.
Is Missoula airport big?
The airport covers 2,700 acres (1,093 ha) at an elevation of 3,206 feet (977 m). It has two asphalt runways: 12/30 is 9,501 by 150 feet (2,896 x 46 m) and 8/26 is 4,612 by 75 feet (1,406 x 23 m).
What airlines fly MSO?
Airlines + Destinations
- ALASKA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-252-7522. Year Round Service.
- ALLEGIANT AIR. Phone. 702-505-8888. Year Round Service.
- AMERICAN AIRLINES. Phone. 800-433-7300. Year Round Service.
- DELTA AIRLINES. Phone. 800-221-1212. Year Round Service.
- FRONTIER AIRLINES. Phone. 801-401-9000.
- UNITED AIRLINES. Phone. 800-864-8331.
What airport does Southwest fly to in Montana?
When you book a flight into Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, you’re in for small-town charm in Big Sky Country.
Where does Southwest fly close to Glacier National Park?
Southwest (29 miles) of the park is its closest city neighbor, Kalispell, followed by Missoula from the south (150 miles), and Great Falls from the southeast (200 miles).
Does Southwest fly to Yellowstone?
Delta, American Airlines and United Airlines fly from Southwest Airlines to Yellowstone National Park 5 times a day. Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks The Grandfather of them all: Yellowstone. Southwest makes accessing both of these parks easy if you fly into Salt Lake City, Utah or Boise, Idaho.