- 1 What to do in Montana when it’s raining?
- 2 What can you do on a rainy day with no money?
- 3 Is Missoula worth visiting?
- 4 What is Missoula Montana known for?
- 5 What can I do instead of spending money?
- 6 What do tweens do on a rainy day?
- 7 Where can I go without money?
- 8 Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
- 9 What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
- 10 What is the prettiest city in Montana?
- 11 Why is Missoula so expensive?
- 12 Why is Missoula called Zootown?
What to do in Montana when it’s raining?
15 Awesome Things You Can Do In Montana When It’s Raining
- Visit the Museum of the Rockies. WernerG2011 / Flickr.
- Indulge in a little bookstore browsing. Julien / Flickr.
- Have a Montana movie marathon.
- Explore the Missoula Art Museum.
- Hit up a bowling alley.
- Head to a movie theater.
- Lace up your skates.
- Hike in the rain.
What can you do on a rainy day with no money?
Rainy Day Activities That Don’t Cost Anything
- Bake Something Yummy. Not only will the oven warm up your home, you will have some tasty treats to enjoy.
- Movie Marathon. Why wait until the evening to play movies?
- Visit The Library.
- Make Crafts.
- Picnic in the House.
- Museums & Zoo’s.
- Board Games.
- Organize Something.
Is Missoula worth visiting?
It is exactly the type of place I love visiting. A vibrant arts culture, foodie cafes & restaurants, an up and coming craft beer scene, and known to have some of the friendliest people around. It’s also a place with rustic architecture and is incredibly photogenic no matter the season.
What is Missoula Montana known for?
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless. And we proudly live our history – Native American and Lewis & Clark to Smokejumpers and Glacial Lake Missoula.
What can I do instead of spending money?
31 Things You Can Do Instead Of Spending Money
- Find the most beautiful place within 100 miles and go there. Explore it.
- Read a book. Start with a classic like Catch 22 or Great Gatsby.
- Visit a local museum.
- Go to a park.
- Clean your house.
- Visit the library.
- Ride your bike.
What do tweens do on a rainy day?
10 Classic Rainy Day Activities for Teens
- Put on a skit or play. Acting is a great way to get creative.
- Cook. Activities that involve food are always a hit with teenagers.
- Create a poster.
- Play a classic card game.
- Take in free local culture.
- Go on a scavenger hunt.
- Write a song, story, or a poem.
- Go bowling.
Where can I go without money?
13 Ways to Have Fun Without Spending Money
- Go on a picnic.
- Go to no-cost museum and zoo days.
- Give geocaching a try.
- Leverage your chamber of commerce.
- Take a historical city tour.
- Visit a farmers market.
- Go camping.
- Do a photography challenge.
Is it expensive to live in Missoula Montana?
Missoula has a population of 72,364, making it both Montana’s second largest city and the 494th largest US city. Missoula has an average monthly rent of $852 which is substantially below the national average rent. The cost of living in Missoula is substantially lower than the national average.
What are the 5 valleys of Missoula?
They are: ‘The Clark Fork Valley’ to the West, the ‘Flathead Valley ‘ to the North, the ‘Blackfoot Valley’ to the NE, the ‘Deerlodge Valley’ to the East and the ‘Bitterroot Valley’ to the South.
What is the prettiest city in Montana?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Montana
- Bozeman. Architectural Landmark.
- Whitefish. Architectural Landmark.
- Hamilton. Architectural Landmark.
- Polson. Architectural Landmark.
- Lewistown. Architectural Landmark.
- West Yellowstone. Architectural Landmark.
- Anaconda. Architectural Landmark.
- Butte. Architectural Landmark.
Why is Missoula so expensive?
Housing costs are so rising quickly in Missoula because of “remarkable growth” in the economy and population, says Eran Pehan, director of Housing and Community Development for the city of Missoula. And a lot of that comes down to housing supply,” she says.
Why is Missoula called Zootown?
Missoula became known as Zootown for two reasons first it sounds like the word zoo, Mostly however it is because Missoula is known for its wild parties and people, it is home to the U of M, and on any given night you never have to walk more than two blocks to find a wild party. Zootown partys are wild.