- 1 What is the best town to live in Montana?
- 2 Where do the rich live in Montana?
- 3 Is Livingston Montana a good place to live?
- 4 What is the prettiest part of Montana?
- 5 What is the most dangerous city in Montana?
- 6 What is the cheapest city to live in Montana?
- 7 Who is the richest man in Montana?
- 8 What is the most common job in Montana?
- 9 What should I know before moving to Montana?
- 10 Where do celebrities live in Montana?
- 11 What is the prettiest state in the US?
- 12 What is the best month to go to Montana?
What is the best town to live in Montana?
The 10 Best Cities in Montana to Call Home
- Belgrade. Situated north of Bozeman, in the center of Gallatin Valley, the small city of Belgrade is one of the most conveniently located places to live in Montana.
- Four Corners.
- East Helena.
Where do the rich live in Montana?
In Montana, Missoula is home to more billionaires than any other city. A total of two billionaires live in Missoula with a combined net worth of $8.3 billion. Of Missoula residents with a minimum 10-figure net worth, Dennis Washington is the wealthiest, worth an estimated $6.3 billion.
Is Livingston Montana a good place to live?
With the Absaroka mountains as a dramatic backdrop and the Yellowstone River running through the edge of town, Livingston is one of the most beautiful small towns in America. If you can handle the wind, the commute, and the celebrities, there’s a chance you will really love living in Livingston, Montana.
What is the prettiest part of Montana?
Montana in Pictures: 15 Beautiful Places to Photograph
- Going-to-the-Sun Road. Going-to-the-Sun Road.
- Whitefish Mountain. Big Mountain in Whitefish, Montana.
- Mammoth Hot Springs. Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone.
- Lone Mountain. Big Sky Resort, Lone Mountain.
- Lake McDonald.
- Flathead Lake.
- Gates of the Mountains.
- 8. Logan Pass.
What is the most dangerous city in Montana?
Ronan City is ranked first for violent crime in Montana.
What is the cheapest city to live in Montana?
The 5 Most Affordable Cities in Montana
- Billings. Home to about 106,000 people, Billings is Montana’s largest city.
- Great Falls. Great Falls, often described as a “cowboy version of Mayberry,” offers a small-town experience at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun rivers.
Who is the richest man in Montana?
With an estimated net worth of $6 billion, Dennis Washington is the wealthiest person in Montana. Through Washington Companies, a company owned and started by Washington, he owns a diversified group of businesses that span several industries such as shipping, rail transport and diamond mining.
What is the most common job in Montana?
What Are the Most Popular Jobs in Montana?
- Office and Administrative Support Occupations with 67,620 employed.
- Sales and Related Occupations 49,960 employed.
- Food Preparation and Serving Related Occupation 46,030 employed.
- Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Occupations 29,340 employed.
What should I know before moving to Montana?
15 Things to Know Before Moving to Montana
- You’ll want to get out into nature.
- Public universities are a good option here.
- Population density is low.
- Skiing and snowboarding reign supreme.
- Winters are freezing.
- Montana is politically divided.
- Ranching is alive and well.
- Hunting and fishing are huge in Montana.
Where do celebrities live in Montana?
Big Sky, MT. Within the past five to 10 years, celebrities have been flocking here—45 miles to the southwest of Bozeman—in droves, snapping up mansions and vacation rentals. From actors such as Ben Affleck to superstar athletes (hello, Tom Brady), it’s a star-studded mecca.
What is the prettiest state in the US?
1. California Because it’s insanely diverse, charmingly creative, and it has it all – from sun-kissed surf beaches and fascinating cities to picturesque vineyards, rugged mountains, soaring redwood forests, and dramatic deserts – California stands atop of my list as the most beautiful state in the US.
What is the best month to go to Montana?
The best times to visit Montana are in the summer months between June and August, when the weather is sunny and warm, and between December and March when it’s ski season. As Montana is a destination that is all about outdoor fun, these are the times where you can play in nature with an optimal climate.